A Message from John Rutter:
"Thank you for all you are doing to bring my work to different performers and different audiences."
A Message from Dr. Philip Lane:
"Dr. Noble has shown great interest in my music which I am very humbled by. His reputation in the world
of concert bands is legion and I cannot think of anyone I would rather entrust my music to in the matter of arranging for the medium. I am very grateful that he has taken on this task and in so doing introduced my music to a totally new body of music makers."
A Message from Gareth Glyn:
"When Paul first suggested arranging Anglesey Seascapes for concert band, I was immediately intrigued – could a piece conceived from the start as a work for string orchestra really work in such a different guise? Quite apart from the difference in tone quality between a violin and a trumpet, or a cello and a saxophone, what about those playing techniques unique to strings: same-note tremolando, pizzicato, harmonics, and the ability to play longer notes than any wind player could?
"But any doubts I may have had were swept away when I saw Paul’s arrangement. It remains the same piece, but re-expressed in different voices; and Paul’s acute ear has created new colours that match the expression of the original completely. He has demonstrated in his adaptation that there is no need to attempt exact replication of string techniques, and that the concert band has its own – just as unique – ways of achieving the same goal."
YOUR SOURCE OF GREAT MUSIC - - GREAT SAVINGS - - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
BENEFITS TO YOU WITH BANDMUSICPDF.NET
from Paul Noble, arranger
1. Carefully selected and faithfully arranged compositions by some of the world's
great composers, now added to the repertoire of the modern Concert/Wind Band;
2. Extensive catalogue numbering over 250 titles that will not go out-of-print;
3. For customer convenience, the arrangements are offered two ways: as an instant
download from this website to your computer, or through J. W. Pepper (and other
distributors in Europe) in print form;
5. Special Customer Needs freely supplied: parts not normally included - - treble clef low brass parts; E-flat
horn; parts normally doubled, separated; ‘world’ instrument parts, etc., an email away:
6. Never worry about receiving a download - - if for any reason it doesn't work or you can't find the download,
another set will be quickly provided - - just use the same email as above;
7. Choruses and Bands have new opportunities of performing together, adding musical interest to concerts and
doubling the audience potential;
8. Combined Band/Chorus arrangements written to function well with Band alone;
9. Program notes and composer/arranger photos make it easy to complement your concert program;
10. Arrangements at no cost are occasionally offered, just to say 'thanks' to our worldwide customer base;
11. New arrangements are added frequently, some in response to customer requests, so please visit the website
often for a preview of coming attractions;
12. Credibility and acceptance offered through the close association with Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK,
founded in 1478;
13. I have a bias toward British Light Music: Melody, Orchestration, Duration, and Audience Appeal, important
features in planning your next concert;
14. Aversion to transcriptions? I was the same way. See the comments of appreciation below from living
composers, and add the close relationship through Oxford University Press with The Walton Estate;
The Vaughan Williams Charitable Trust, who provided the rights for first historical publication of
Vaughan Williams' England's Pleasant Land; and The Gardner Estate, who encouraged the publication of
English Dance Suite. All these entities are pleased to have their music now available to you.